Monday, November 24, 2014

I probably should have hired a photographer who knew what they were doing to come photograph my newborn... but where's the fun in that? I'm still learning how to use my camera, and am hoping with practice and time, I will get better and better. Some of the pictures in this post are actually from my really fancy camera. And by really fancy camera I mean my cell phone. I did it. I used my iPhone to take my newborns photos. But not all of them were taken with an IPhone! Sheesh!





My mom was in town and made Tennesy that beautiful blanket. I made the hat and TuTu, and a friend gave me the cute headband. I have a whole file full of pictures from this shoot, so don't you worry! You'll be getting many more over the next few weeks ;D

I'll also do a tutorial on the photography and the tutu soon. So keep your eyes peeled!



No comments:

Post a Comment