Friday, July 28, 2017

Fourth of July

Sticking with tradition, we woke up and went to the city fourth of July parade. The slowest, most unpatriotic Fourth of July parade ever to exist. And yet we continue to go each year. This year they kept it under three hours, so I'd say it's only getting better! 










We then finished it off with horse races, the fair and fireworks.

Quinn did awesome, as always, and Tennesy was so fun to watch the fireworks with. They were both pretty entertaining actually. 














It was definitely a good day. I'm not always so sure that Mike likes having a wife that makes him get up and go on family excursions.. In fact, he has made it pretty clear that he doesn't like them... So what I meant was "I'm sure" but I'm also not sorry, LOL. He's always glad at the end of the trip!


And look at all these fun memories we have!
I love my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment