Thursday, October 23, 2014

I was sitting on the couch after a phone interview with a potential Doula, telling Mike all about it. He was looking at me, but typing at his computer, and I apologized and told him he could keep doing what he was doing. He told me I was fine, so I ignored his typing and continued talking. I was going on and on about this Doula and what roll she plays in our birth and what she said, and how many births she's attended, and blah blah blah, and then I stopped because I noticed he was still typing.
He then Said "Sorry. I'm presenting this right now" 
Right now?! He was on a group chat presenting something he built and he was letting me yammer on about a doula?! Man I'm annoying! I told him he needs to tell me to "stop talking and shut up!" How is it that I married the sweetest man? He was sitting there trying to listen to me talk about a Doula, all the while trying to present something to his team. And I thought he just wasn't interested in what I was saying :P This man, I tell you. He's the kindest man there is. He really is. And the poor guy married me. I don't know how he puts up with me, but I'm sure glad he does :)
And this may be a picture from the other night, when he was making peanut butter cookies. Yep, I got myself a keeper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment